Once you have been interviewed by us, you will receive an contract form a guarantee job, after sign you will expect to wait no longer than three to seven days working days or lesser to hear from us, during this time you are expect to restricted your contract with us until you hear from us. We then guarantee you by issuing an Appointment letter from the school.
Resignation Cut Off
Mid May – Late September
Late October – Late February/ Mid March
All of our native English teachers get 'starting' paid rate 30,000 THB per month gross salary, with our Filipino English teachers getting 'starting' paid rate 15,000 THB gross. Candidate also expect to have minimum 3 months probation periods and for the reason of difference in salary for Native and Non-native is solely due to Thai schools seeing native English speakers as more valuable than non natives because they want their students to imitate the Western accent. Some schools accept Filipino because they have a clear accent, almost American sounding, but most are not willing to pay the same salaries to Filipinos as native English speakers
-You must devote full time and attention to the outstanding performance of their duties as a teacher during the time they are required to be on school premises.
The Teacher's presence at the school will be required Monday to Friday between 7:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to 5:00pm depending on the school’s regulation.
-You must come to work dressed professionally and in a respectable fashion that is acceptable to the school.
- You may be required to perform ‘gate duty’ up to one time per week if the school should desire. Gate duty might be in the morning between 7:00am to 8:00am OR in the afternoon from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Teacher may be required to attend the morning ‘Flag Ceremony’ from 07:30am to 8:30am upon the school’s wishes. you might need to help school on aligning kids or for a morning speech.
- The Agency and or school reserve the right to request you to cover classes for other teachers working at the same school if they are sick or otherwise unavailable to teach with proper compensation for extra work.
- The school has the right to request teacher's attendance and cooperation for extracurricular activities & work matters of an urgent or important case which may fall outside of the teacher's normal working hours. Examples include but are not limited to: Weekend English Camps, field trips, regional competitions, faculty meetings, & school social functions.
1) CV provide your photo and contact details
2) Education degree minimum Bachelor degree (must)
3) Teaching Certificates ( Tefl/Tesol/Celta/others)
5) Police Clearance Certificates
6) Copy of Passport
Please note that if Candidate's Education Certificate is not in English, Candidate will need certify translated document attach along the copy of original certificate to be apply.
Once candidate is accepted by school for the job, candidate will need to send the original official degree confirmation letter for Graduate of the University/College to the Teacher's Council. The Letter from the university should be on the official headed paper of college and clearly confirm that you have successfully completed your course, including the classification you receive, the dates of attendances and graduation. The letter must bear an original university/college's stamp and signature of the registrar sent in a sealed envelop with the University / College's stamp. Void if envelop is opened prior to receipt.
The Confirmation letter must be sent to Teacher's Council as address given in the letter head below